Dear Valued Customer,
Medigreen will continue to provide your facilities with service and safety in spite of the threat from COVID-19. Medigreen has invested in additional decontamination supplies, PPE, and medical waste bags and boxes. We are continuously monitoring the spread of the virus and any changing recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
Protecting customers and employees is our priority.
Medigreen Waste Services has incorporated the following procedures to reduce exposure, contain the virus, and protect our customers and employees:
- We are monitoring our field specialists’ health and encouraging employees to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or if anyone in their household exhibits symptoms.
- Field specialists, as always, are protected with appropriate PPE.
- Field specialists and administrative staff have all undergone intensive refresher training for biomedical waste handling procedures.
- All containers, trucks, office equipment, and warehouse spaces are sanitized on an ongoing basis.
- Our warehouses, treatment center, and administrative offices have limited visitor access and have only essential personnel on site.
We are in this together so update us with any changes.
To best service your facility and to help contain the spread of the novel coronavirus, we ask that you email Medigreen (email@example.com) if there are any special circumstances, such as:
- Recently instituted protocols for pickups at your facility.
- Reduced hours or closures.
- Requests for increased service.
Curbside medical waste service is now available.
We are now offering “curbside service” for facilities with high risk patients for severe illness from COVID-19. Our driver will call your office prior to arrival and meet your employee at the entrance, back door or designated location within your facility to reduce exposure to your patients. If you are interested in arranging for curbside service, please call us at (800) 652-9203.
Procedures to follow if you have a patient known to have COVID-19.
- We recommend that you spray and disinfect the outside of the red bag liner and the biomedical waste container.
- Segregate the container and mark it appropriately.
- Call Medigreen to notify us at (800) 652-9203.
We understand that this is a difficult and unsettling time for everyone and hope that the measures we’re taking to protect our customers and employees alleviates some concerns caused by this pandemic. If you decide to temporarily close during the spread of the virus, we will be waiting and ready to resume service when your offices resume operations.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at (800) 652-9203 if you have any questions or concerns.
We sincerely thank you for your business.